A Guide to downloading and purchasing images
1. Click on the three white lines marked below
In order to download or purchase an image you will need to register
2. Click on the word register as a marked below
3. Fill in the basic registration form
You are now logged in.
4. The next step is to go your image gallery.
Finding and Downloading your image
Find the race you are looking for in the list.
The images are mostly in bib number order. If you were running in a group you may find it easier by waiting for the entire gallery page to load, then hitting ctrl & F on the keyboard and typing in your bib number.
For example: When you press ctrl & F a small window should appear on the page and just type in your bib number and the alotted image/s will show on the page.
To Purchasing or downloading an image
1. Select the desired image
2. a small shopping basket should appear under the image - click on the shopping basket.
3. you now have a choice to either download a free low resolution image which is ideal for social media or a purchase a high resolution version if you wish to print the image.
4. make your selection by clicking on the quantity field for either or both, which ever you choose.
5. Once you've made your selection select "Checkout"
6. a confirmation window will appear and again, select "Checkout"
7. Confirm your details and select "Complete Order"
8. You can now wither click on the button "View order and downloads" then at the top right of the window, click " Go to downloads
9. A new window will appear with the details and a button to download the image. NB. It may take a few minutes to generate the images.
10. Click Download and the image will automatically start downloading as a zip file
11. You can always come back to you downloads via the home page. Just log in and click on your name on the home page to show all of your previous and current orders.
To purchase an image,
click on the image and then select thee shopping cart logo.
Select the desired product you wish to purchase and follow the links to finalise your purchase.
- To Download an image, follow the above instructions and select the “Digital Download” or “Original Size” product
To download an entire gallery
- When looking at the entire gallery you’ll notice an icon on the top right corner of the - gallery “$ Buy Gallery”
- Click on the clink and confirm your order.
- You will then be requested to confirm your details and complete your order.
- You can then click on “View order and downloads”.
- Then Downloads. The items may still be processing when you see this. You can wait or an email will be sent to you once the processing has been completed this should not take very long, but depends on the gallery size.
- Once the processing has been completed you will see two options. You can either download the images individually or select the “Download all files” button.
Please, if you have any further questions queries do not hesitate to contact me at any time